Sunday, May 12, 2019

Day 2 SUNDAY -MOTHERS DAY

And another day in this Paradise!  Today is Mother's day and we decided to take a mini trip to Los Sueños and La Ventana.  The weather was gorgeous, the roads excellent and the town empty.   U bought this t-shirt in Santa Rosalia where Pable (whom we put thru college his first year) has opened a PLAYAS NEGRAS store.  So, I have promised to take photos in whatever town we are in.  Here is #1.
















The views are stunning here...I also love all the cacti and if I could,  I would take hundreds home with me!
























This is the view from the restaurant.  We were the only ones there, but by the number of cars outside,  quite a few must have been fishing.




















The food was so pretty to look at but a bit tasteless....or maybe we are spoiled by the Beach Rstaurant and especially Juannita's in Punta Abreojos!!  Les's huevos rancheros.  I am not sure how he will survive not having them in Europe for 4 months. 











No comments:

Post a Comment